In the 21st century, you don’t need a voyage across the ocean to expand your business in European countries. Amazon is undoubtedly the most famous and ever-growing eCommerce marketplace that has simplified the whole process of managing orders for offshore customers. It’s a massive platform for sellers who want to promote their brand and highlight their products globally while taking care of the order processing, fund transfer, and delivery. In order to do so, one must need to know how to set up an Amazon Store to accelerate their business growth.
Still, the idea of selling your products in an entirely different part of the world brings many doubts. However, we suggest outsourcing Amazon Listing Services if you want to expand your business and reach new heights. In this blog, we will demonstrate the benefits of the Amazon store, its features, and step by step guide to creating an Amazon store efficiently.
Table Of Content
What is an Amazon Store?
Amazon Store is a unique platform that allows sellers and vendors to sell their products online by creating their own stores on Amazon. This feature is essentially designed for customers to provide them with a rich shopping experience online.
In other terms, it is a free platform where brand owners can create a store and design it efficiently to highlight their products and promote their brand globally. The customers can view the collection on desktop as well as mobile platforms.
Once you create an Amazon Store, you will be provided with a specific URL to display your brand and products. It further provides various benefits like:
- Accelerates user engagement: Amazon stores are used by a large number of people globally. Hence, building a store on Amazon can let you create brand awareness and attract more shoppers day by day.
- Images and videos to understand the product usage: Incorporating different images and videos will help customers understand every inch of your product and how it can be useful to them. This will also create a brand connection and trust among the users.
- Simple templates with customizable features: Amazon store offers three templates and every template has custom features that help you create a catchy layout and design for your store.
- Get additional promotions: Amazon has built-in social media sharing options and promotional extensions like headline search ads to promote your brand and drive more traffic.
- Wide range of products: Amazon store offers a feature of selecting a range of products with multimedia content or auto-populate with dynamic widgets. Dynamic widgets promote products based on individual shopping behavior, for example, keywords or best-selling products. When you update new listings on your store, the widgets fetch it automatically.
Amazon store is a great platform for sellers looking to promote their brand and provide their customers with an immersive online shopping experience.
5 Reasons Why Your Business Needs an Amazon Store
Amazon stores give you the convenience to showcase your products on a global platform. Here are all the reasons you cannot ignore to build an Amazon store:
Search Ads Feature To Increase Sales
- Merchants and Amazon advertisers concur that Amazon Sponsored Brands (once Headline Search Ads) is the best publicizing device on the stage. It is best when combined with the privilege focused on watchwords and greeting pages. Organizations like Vermont Teddy Bear use systems that depend on watchwords focused on promotions to track down the best possible clients.
- As indicated by Amazon, the profit from publicizing venture from this technique multiplied the presentation of offsite advertisement crusades. This is not really astounding thinking about the amount of the online business piece of the overall industry Amazon presently claims.
Gives a Curated Branding Experience
- Previously, when online stores utilized Amazon for selling their merchandise, they regularly showed their item list on another site and afterward guided clients to Amazon by means of connections. Amazon forestalls the requirement for this at this point permitting brands to make a curated marking experience.
- In the past customers didn’t mind who the dealer was, however as bigger and more legitimate brands sell items on Amazon buyers are giving increasingly more consideration. This assists brands with separating themselves on Amazon and constructing faithful recurrent clients.
Funnel Sales Of Your Own Products
- Did you realize you may not be the lone individual on Amazon selling your items? In some cases, the other quality dealers may simply be retail locations like Best Buy, or bigger brands selling direct-to-purchases like Bose. On different occasions, the dealer may simply have posted an inferior quality unapproved posting. In the absolute worst example, you might be taking a gander at fake items.
- These vendors would all be able to redirect deals from your store, permitting another person to benefit from your item. Amazon assists with securing against this by guaranteeing brands have demonstrated their authenticity by requiring evidence of functioning enlisted Trademarks given by the USPTO.
- This assists with guaranteeing that the brands have full control of their item data and brand personality. What’s more, a new expansion to the brand toolset is the capacity to get fake items effortlessly eliminated from Amazon.
Freedom To Build a Brand
- Think about your number one brand. This could be anything from an attire brand to a bistro. What is it about that brand that keeps you returning? How regularly do you go out as you would prefer to skirt other serious choices to get that brand’s items or administrations, in any event, when it implies driving further distances or paying more cash?
- This is the sort of dependability you need to develop for your store, however, to do this, clients should start to consider all to be contributions as coming from one organization. They should have the option to attach your items to one brand.
- The Amazon Brand Store stage gives the opportunity to make a customer-facing facade that can accomplish this. Truth be told, the artistic liberty an Amazon Brand Store gives beats that of Enhanced Brand Content and A+ Content.
Offer Your Story
- Once in a while, it’s reliability or a feeling of commonality that keeps individuals returning. As per Forbes, recent college grads are presently the biggest living gathering of purchasers just as the most assorted. This adds to making recent college grads, collectively, more dedicated to supporting organizations that address or backing social causes.
- This doesn’t generally need an organization to set up a cause or band together with non-benefits. Consequently, organizations should utilize recordings, text, and photographs to share too many of their accounts. The Amazon Brand Store is somewhere else brands can share these accounts or direct expected clients from other social sites outside of Amazon.
Core Features Of Amazon Store To Engage Shoppers
Amazon stores have so much to offer to their sellers and vendors. Let’s understand the key features of the Amazon store in detail:
- Shoppable pictures permit you to show your items with an engaging way of interactive pictures that include your items in different settings or in assortments with other reciprocal items from your portfolio.
- At the point when you decide to make any of the items highlighted in the picture to be “shoppable,” this empowers clients to tap on the included items and view essential data, like the item’s name, value, client appraisals, and Prime accessibility. Customers can likewise add the item to their shopping basket or effectively explore the item detail page to get to more data that will advise their buy choice.
Pictures With Text
With this new capacity, you have the choice to add illustrative content to your pictures and tweak their area, size, arrangement, and shading. This component permits you to give visual portrayals of your items’ advantages, utilizations and separating factors from the opposition.
As indicated by Amazon, this content can likewise help upgrade your Amazon Store’s SEO by expanding traffic from outsider web search tools. Accordingly, make sure to join your item’s top catchphrases when exploiting this new component.
Upgraded Product Management
- There are presently a few highlights that make it simpler to deal with the items shown in your Store and furthermore allow you to rapidly add updates to your Store when required. Maybe rather than transferring items separately, you would now be able to transfer items in mass to your item frameworks and highlighted content tiles. In the event that any items are unavailable, you can decide to have them consequently covered up.
- Moreover, you would now be able to distribute Stores refreshes at booked dates and times to guarantee that new deliveries, occasional changes, and other time-delicate updates will be distributed when you need them to go live, as indicated by your timetable.
Various Ways For Customers To Discover Stores
- Amazon customers would now be able to find your Store by tapping on your image logo, which has been added to the lower part of the greeting page of your Sponsored Brands promotions. Subsequently, it is fundamental that you transfer your image logo to your Store manufacturer and make certain to keep it refreshed.
- Amazon is likewise trying different things with extra ways that customers can find your image Store. This remembers a beta test for which Stores show up with a client’s indexed lists. Your Store, including brand name and picture, would show up inside a merry go round of different brands Stores, with direct connections to each, as per Digiday.
- New ways for clients to find Amazon Stores are basic in light of the fact that any of the conventional techniques that a client would use to look for a particular brand would almost certainly raise contending brands also. Amazon promotes product catalogs and bestsellers rather than individual vendors. Nonetheless, these new highlights are intended to give clients more freedom to discover your Amazon store and help expand upon your image’s mindfulness inside the commercial center.
More Stores Performance Insights
- In 2018, Amazon delivered the Stores Insights dashboard to help Store proprietors screen their Store’s viability and execution measurements. Inside the dashboard, these partners can acquire perceivability into the day by day visits, site hits, site hits per guest, deals, and deals units joined to their Store.
- Storekeepers can likewise see which traffic sources drive the most Store site visits and deals, for example, natural Amazon traffic, Sponsored Brands, or off-Amazon traffic, for example, from online media stages. They can make a source tag for their remarkable Store URL to then use to gauge traffic from explicit outer sources.
- With an end goal to enhance the client experience for brands keen on following the presentation of their Store, they have extended the measurements set to incorporate information focuses, for example, deals per visit, orders, orders per visit, units per request, and deals per request, all inside the dashboard.
Custom Source Tag Optimizations
- The Insights dashboard has permitted brands to gain from custom source labels to sort out how customers get to their Store, permitting them to keep track of their different traffic sources. Initially, brands were restricted to 30 source labels and would now be able to see the main 100 source labels, and can send out every one of them.
- Amazon has additionally enabled brands to make reorder source label joins for pages in their Store outside of the landing page. Brands can choose the page they need to use as the objective and would then be able to create a label name and extraordinary connection.
Incorporating Background Videos
Brands would now be able to add a two to 20-second video that will naturally play and rehash on the circle when your Amazon Store page loads for the client to see. Brands can pick recordings in full-width, enormous, or medium tiles, taking into account an extra method to exhibit their image’s highlights and advantages.
Step By Step Guide To Create an Amazon Store
Amazon store setup sounds overwhelming, but not with the right documents and procedure. Follow the below-mentioned steps in the correct order to set up an Amazon store:
1. Create a Professional Seller Account
Amazon is highly selective in approving the sellers coming on its website. It has also introduced new documentation and verification protocols to tighten security. Further, these protocols will refrain sellers from creating multiple accounts to manipulate sellers and customers by tweaking the store rankings. If you haven’t sold on Amazon, the first thing to do is to make a seller’s account and wait for approval from Amazon.
Here is the list of documents required to create a professional seller account:
- Account name
- Business address
- Tax identification number
- Identity verification
- Bank statement
- Payment details for Amazon fees
- Bank account information for your bi-weekly deposits
Every eCommerce business starts with signing up on a platform and the same goes with the Amazon store. Once you provide them with all the basic requirements which are mentioned above, Amazon will open gates for you to set up a store online and sell your products without any hassle.
For further verification, Amazon can call on the registered number to check whether the business is legitimate or not.
2. Register Your Brand
The next most important step is to register your brand on the Amazon store. The resellers can not register on it but it is valid for brands with active registered trademarks on their products and packaging.
After registering your brand on Amazon, you will get access to a wide range of features such as gated product categories, increased advertising opportunities, brand messaging advice, lifestyle images, and other marketing assets to use in your store.
Here are certain things you need to have before getting started with Amazon Brand Registry:
- Registered and trademarked brand name
- Registered brand serial number
- Countries where your product is manufactured and distributed
- Image of your brand name on your product
- Image of your brand name on your product label
- Image of your product
When your expert seller account is affirmed, apply for the Brand Registry. Do this prior to whatever else. The Brand Registry gives numerous apparatuses to ensure and improve your image on Amazon, including an expert show, admittance to “gated” selling classes, and upgraded promoting and publicizing highlights. Brand Registry instruments are not accessible to affiliates.
When your image is enlisted, you can assemble upgraded content on every item page, for example, brand informing, way of life pictures, and different resources.
An enrolled brand controls its item pages on Amazon. Amazon’s Brand Services will help eliminate fake vendors or merchants who encroach on your image’s brand name. Brand Analytics, another supportive device, gives a lot of information on Amazon’s customers (see underneath).
3. Build Your Home Page
After registering your brand on the Amazon store, you can start with building your store and homepage. For this, you need to select ‘Manage Stores’ from the ‘Seller Central’ segment. Then you need to choose a homepage theme and template, you can get started with your store.
For making a template, you can choose the drag-and-drop tiles which have texts, images, and videos, to emphasize your products. To create a great impact on the customer, the Amazon store provides an option to add a short video to your homepage. Using this, you can spread your brand story and create a unique brand image and gain customer’s trust.
4. Create Store Pages
Whenever you’ve set up your store’s landing page, it’s an ideal opportunity to work out extra pages dependent on your index classifications, best-selling products, arrangements, etc.
You’ll need to work out your pages much similarly as you would do for your own eCommerce site; ensure that route is basic enough for clients to effortlessly discover what they’re searching for.
When your store’s landing page is nailed and addresses your image to the cold earth, you can move on to making a scope of other supporting pages to construct a complex online store. When fabricating your Amazon eCommerce store, consistently remember that it should be easy to explore and comprehend. Similarly, as with any site, client experience is vital to making changes so it’s imperative to ensure your client venture is just about as smooth and consistent as conceivable on Amazon.
Prior to stalling out straight into making an Amazon Store with a high volume of pages, set up a site structure with a reasonable pecking order for your landing page, class pages, item pages and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
There are three key page layouts to utilize, however obviously, you can make your own plans in the event that you like:
Item Grid: The item matrix configuration marks a straightforward method to show a high volume of comparative items close by one another. You can fit an enormous number of items onto one page, which means customers can without much of a stretch peruse your whole reach with negligible looking over. Item matrices are ideal for explicit item classes where your client is sure about the sort of item they are searching for and just needs to peruse and look at all your image’s important items productively.
Marquee: Marquee plans are somewhat more intricate, permitting brands to clergyman key item types onto one page, utilize superior grade and eye-getting symbolism, add depictions, and even incorporate positive statements from past client surveys. Marquees can be profoundly successful when utilized on classification pages, so programs can without much of a stretch explore the particular sort of item they need.
Showcase: Showcase configuration layouts offer your image more artistic liberty and can be ideal for landing pages or classification pages, where brands ought to make content-rich and exceptionally visual encounters for likely clients. You can include a wide scope of your image’s hits, just as feature current offers and items that need a push.
5. Add Content Tiles
To build a successful Amazon Store, it is required to understand the concept of content tiles. Most importantly, these tiles are incorporated into any content to sort out any kind of confusion among customers. Content tiles allow customers to sort out different product categories and select suitable items.
Amazon Stores provides you with a huge variety of content grids like hero images, navigation bars, brand logos, product grids, image tiles, mixed products, text tiles, etc.
Content tiles can be of different forms as listed below:
- Product grids (include best sellers or customer favorites)
6. Upload Your Products
If you are using the Amazon store for the first time, it is a big chance to make sure all your items are uploaded properly and optimized efficiently. Although you will get a set range of products initially, however, you can use your product’s Amazon Standard Identification Number (ASIN) to find a specific product and promote it.
You can manually add products to your store using ASIN numbers or even let Amazon do it for you with the help of keywords.
7. Start Selling
Congratulations! Your Amazon Webstore is now live and you’re ready to exchange your goods for money. To do that, you’ll have to get the word out that your website exists, so hit up social media and start on your marketing campaigns.
Once the orders start coming in, using something like Fulfilled by Amazon will be an excellent time-saving tool that’ll allow you to focus more energy on your store. And if you’re ever worried about security, remember that Amazon requires all its sellers and buyers to register on Amazon and uses the very secure Amazon Checkout.
Once your pages, navigation, content tiles, and products are all ready to go on your Amazon Store, you will need to submit your store to Amazon to review and put live. Before submitting your store, be sure to make the most of the Store Preview feature, where you can view your store from a consumer’s perspective. When doing so, make sure you proofread everything, ensure consistent branding and imagery, and provide a seamless customer journey. You can even ask people outside your brand to try and use the store from an outside perspective.
For a seamless Amazon store setup, you can also hire Amazon Virtual Assistants. They are well-versed with market research, amazon inventory management, customer services, order processing, amazon listing, and much more.
Things To Know Before Setting Up an Amazon Store
Deciding the Marketplace
While setting up your Amazon store offshore, you need to first decide the market in which you want to sell your products. Different variables contribute to the selection of the desired marketplace. The demand and supply of your item is the primary derivative for your business to grow in a country. Another important element is the language since you have to sell the product in their native language to look more professional. The UK is closest to the American marketplace with the same language. However, Germany is also a great choice with a huge market and a growing number of users. You should try to expand your business slowly in the different marketplaces to get used to the audience and the regulations of different countries.
The Laws and Tax Policies of the Market
After deciding the marketplace, you should start learning the EU and the local laws and tax policies. The EU obligations are common and important to understand for the European markets. The state regulation differs and you can hire international lawyers for a better understanding. There are certainly other aspects of law and regulations that need consideration including consumer rights, health & safety regulations, and environmental standards.
You can find the above-mentioned information in brief on the Amazon reference pages, but the explanation is not enough for a deep and sometimes clear understanding of the laws.
The right fulfillment method for the product can reduce the cost and delivery time of the product considerably. Amazon FBA is the choice for businesses to let the online platform handle most of the operations. You can choose to fulfill the orders yourself to play it safe when the customers’ response to the brand is unknown.
You can call the Amazon FBA the most convenient method of handling the fulfillment process with options based on your requirements. It is faster than the manual shipping of products and cheaper than renting a storage facility in the European countries. There is still an important decision to make when you opt for Amazon FBA, choosing between the 3 main options. These are Pan-European FBA, European fulfillment network, and multi-country inventory.
With this option, you are giving the authority to Amazon for deciding on the location and volume of inventory in it. The items will be stored in the Amazon facility in different regions to speed up the delivery process, increasing the conversion. The Pan-European FBA is a viable option since you have to spend on the shipping only once and the product will be sold in different regions.
European Fulfilment Network
In the European fulfillment network, Amazon stores all the products in a single facility. It works great for targeting a specific region. However, it will take more time to deliver a product from one part of the continent to the other. This might reduce the conversion rate, and the cross-border deliveries can make the matter worse for the customer experience.
You can have your products stored in different countries based on your strategy and requirements with the multi-country inventory system. You need to send different shipments for each facility adding to the shipment cost. But you have full control over the stock, eliminating the potential over-stocking of items in a location. Another benefit is the availability of Prime deliveries to the users with facilities close to their locations.
Taxes and Payment
While learning about the laws and regulations of the country, you might have had a basic idea of the tax system. To import products into Europe, you must have an Economic Operator Registration and Identification number or EORI. Value Added Tax or VAT number is required to operate in individual countries. The EORI is required for the whole of Europe, but you need to have different VAT numbers for every country in which you start selling your products.
For the payment option, you can directly transfer the amount in your bank account. It is simple and convenient but the currency exchange prices can cause some loss while transferring the amount. You can opt for services that offer to create bank accounts in different countries to eliminate the loss incurred because of the currency conversion.
Setting the price of each unit for different countries is quite troublesome in the Amazon marketplace management. The different tax systems, delivery costs, and customs charges add to the trouble of finding the price to be set. You can do it manually or let a tool manage the price for different countries.
Amazon Product Listing and Descriptions
As we have mentioned above, listing your product in a different country with the description in the native language is considered more professional and results in a higher conversion rate. The impact of poorly written descriptions is significant for the users. Another important factor driven by the local language is customer support. While there are certain tools provided by Amazon to overcome the language hurdle, it is recommended to hire professionals to manage the product descriptions and customer support. You can also outsource Amazon optimization services for a cost-effective and more reliable solution.
1. How would I present an Amazon Brand Store and get it affirmed?
At the point when you wrap up planning your Amazon Store, press the ‘Submit for Publishing’ button. It will send your Store balance. Note that you can’t roll out any improvements while it is being directed. It may be two or three days before your Store is live.
2. What are the fundamental advantages of Amazon Brand Stores?
Expanded number of rehash buys, improved discoverability on Amazon SERPs, better client experience across all stages, higher RoAS, and more alternatives for customization which improves in general consumer loyalty and assembles devotion.
3. Can a Brand Store be optimized for cell phones?
Indeed! Amazon Stores are responsive out of the case, which makes showcasing to cell phone clients way simpler.
4. What are the principles for building an Amazon Brand Store?
To improve the productivity of your Amazon Brand Store, ensure every one of your items is gathered the correct way and the fundamental thing is well noticeable. Examine your duplicate for mistakes and transfer quality item photographs.
5. How would I measure my store’s presentation?
Utilize Amazon’s Stores Insights to screen the adequacy and execution of your missions. You need to comprehend which of your procedures are working and which are lethally defective.
6. What amount does it cost to open an Amazon store?
Making an Amazon Brand Store is free.
7. What are the documents needed to сreate an Amazon Store?
No records required. In any case, you may need to give the accompanying data to take on Amazon Brand Registry: an enlisted brand name number and a brand name; the related government-enrolled brand name number; a rundown of item classes wherein your image ought to be recorded; a rundown of nations where your image’s items are fabricated and disseminated.
8. How would I guide traffic from my Amazon store to my own site?
It’s against Amazon’s Terms of Service. Amazon would not like to be utilized as an approach to guide traffic to different sources. You can make your name on Amazon your site name. Or then again you can incorporate promoting materials when you transport your request, trusting that Amazon won’t do a test request or your rivals don’t say anything negative. In any case, you risk having your record closed down.
Outsource Amazon Consultancy Services
Opting for top-notch Amazon consultancy services can help you reach a wider customer base and garner higher revenue. At Data4Amazon, our expert consultants will assist you in setting up the account, managing product listings as well as manage customer orders and inventory for Amazon Vendor Central. Further, we also offer ongoing monitoring, support, and advice to make sure that your Amazon Listing is performing optimally.
Our end-to-end Amazon store management services help sellers in creating a worthwhile presence on Amazon by setting up attractive and SEO-friendly stores. Our dedicated experts follow industry-specific guidelines to list products with their accurate details ensuring absolute data security. Further, we can efficiently manage customer orders, monitor inventory levels, and keep a tab that your store is updated regularly with all the required information. From adding the basic seller profile information, logo, business information, bank account details, credit card information, and return policies to managing your product listings, customer orders, and transactions, we do it all as part of Amazon storefront management services.
Amazon store not only helps you emerge as a brand online but also highlights your products and lets you analyze traffic, sales, and engagement levels. If you want to create your own store on Amazon and wondering where to start from. You have landed at the right place, we are adept at working with Amazon’s European marketplaces. Our consultancy experts can assist you in optimizing the store with accurate categorization, search keywords, product reviews, descriptions, and more. For more details, connect with us through firstname.lastname@example.org